1. Red Objects must be Red – Pink is not Red, Purple is not Red, Orange is not Red.
2. Multicolour Objects must be predominantly Red.
3. Transparent Objects may be considered Red if opaque portions of the Object are predominantly Red.
4. Red Objects must be objects – a room is not an Object.
5. The Objects must be mine.
a. What’s yours is mine, what’s mine is yours?
6. I must include every Red Object I own.
7. I must not include Red novelty items gifted by pranksters – beyond the inception of the Red Archive Project.
8. ...unless they’re really, really, funny.